Coppell Real Estate
Unfolding the Allure of Coppell, TX
Located in the heart of Dallas County, Coppell, Texas, boasts a rich heritage combined with a modern edge. Its strategic location, thriving community, and vast amenities make it one of the most sought-after places to live in the Lone Star State. If you're considering a move, here's why Coppell might just be your ideal home.
Entertainment in Coppell: A Melting Pot of Fun and Culture
One might wonder about entertainment in a town like Coppell, given its proximity to big cities. Yet, Coppell has carved out its unique niche in the entertainment world.
- Local Events: From farmers markets to the yearly Coppell Fest, there’s always something happening in the town square.
- Outdoor Excursions: With multiple parks like the Andrew Brown Park, residents can enjoy vast green spaces, ponds, and trails.
- Cultural Experiences: Coppell Arts Center is a hub for performing arts, offering residents a taste of theatre, music, and dance.
Whether you're a nature lover, a culture enthusiast, or someone who enjoys community events, Coppell ensures you're never bored.
Education in Coppell: Shaping the Leaders of Tomorrow
Coppell shines brightly on the educational front. With its excellent schools and a community focused on lifelong learning, it's no wonder many families choose Coppell for their children’s education.
- Coppell Independent School District: Known for its innovative curriculum, state-of-the-art facilities, and dedicated teachers, CISD is a beacon of academic excellence.
- Proximity to Colleges: Being near Dallas, residents have easy access to prestigious institutions like Southern Methodist University and the University of North Texas.
- Community Learning: The Cozby Library and Community Commons is more than just a library. It's a place where residents of all ages can learn, explore, and grow.
In Coppell, education isn’t just about grades; it's about grooming well-rounded individuals who are ready to take on the world.
Employment in Coppell: A Dynamic Job Market Awaits
Coppell’s employment landscape is a blend of traditional sectors and cutting-edge industries. Thanks to its location and infrastructure, the city attracts a range of businesses.
- Corporate Hub: Home to many headquarters and offices, including companies like Amazon, Coppell presents myriad corporate job opportunities.
- Local Businesses: The local businesses in Old Town Coppell and other areas provide numerous roles in retail, services, and dining.
- Technology Sector: With Dallas being a budding tech hub, many tech companies are setting foot in neighboring towns like Coppell, offering roles in IT, software development, and more.
With diverse job opportunities and a thriving economy, Coppell is a city where careers are made and dreams realized.
Coppell Listings Summary
Coppell - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in Coppell: $830,000 / County Avg $721,900
Avg Taxes in Coppell: $12,200 / County Avg $9,600
Avg Sq. Ft. in Coppell: 3,129 / County Avg 2,267
Avg Price per/sqft in Coppell:$265 / County Avg $318
Avg Walkscore in Coppell: 36 / County Avg 42
Avg Year Built in Coppell: 1993 / County Avg 1984
Avg Days on Website in Coppell: 50 / County Avg 58