Electra Real Estate
Electra: The Texan Gem Worth Exploring
Tucked away in Wichita County lies Electra, a Texas city teeming with history, charm, and potential. Often dubbed the "Pump Jack Capital of Texas," Electra offers a unique blend of traditional Texan vibes with the comforts of contemporary living. Here, we shed light on why Electra stands out in terms of entertainment, education, and employment opportunities.
Entertainment: A Melting Pot of Texan Traditions and Modern Fun
Electra may be a small city, but its entertainment offerings are anything but limited. From historical landmarks to modern-day recreational spots, there's no shortage of fun.
- Historical Landmarks: Explore the rich heritage by visiting sites like the Electra Waggoner Biggs House or the Electra Museum.
- Outdoor Activities: Embrace nature with the city's parks and lakes, ideal for fishing, hiking, and picnicking.
- Festivals and Events: Be part of annual celebrations like the Electra Goat BBQ or the Pump Jack Festival, showcasing local talent and community spirit.
Whether you're a history buff, a nature lover, or someone who enjoys local celebrations, Electra promises a fulfilling experience.
Education: Fostering Growth and Development
Electra's dedication to education is evident in its well-established schools and commitment to lifelong learning.
- Electra Independent School District: With a focus on academic excellence and character building, this district sets students up for success in the real world.
- Proximity to Higher Education: Close to esteemed institutions like Midwestern State University, residents have access to advanced courses and research opportunities.
- Community Learning Initiatives: Electra's libraries and community centers host workshops and classes, encouraging continuous learning amongst residents.
The city's commitment ensures that its youth is well-equipped with the tools and knowledge to face the challenges of tomorrow.
Employment: A Flourishing Environment for Professionals
The employment opportunities in Electra, TX mirror the city's growth and adaptability. With a rich history in oil production and a shift towards diverse industries, job prospects are promising.
- Oil and Energy Sector: As a historical hub for oil, Electra continues to offer roles in this industry, from field jobs to corporate positions.
- Local Businesses: From retail to services, local businesses thrive in Electra, constantly on the lookout for dedicated professionals.
- Healthcare and Education: These sectors have seen steady growth, with roles in administration, teaching, and medical care readily available.
Electra's evolving economic landscape ensures that its residents have access to a dynamic and diverse job market.
Electra Listings Summary
Electra - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in Electra: $95,000 / County Avg $246,100
Avg Taxes in Electra: $300 / County Avg $2,300
Avg Sq. Ft. in Electra: 1,289 / County Avg 1,891
Avg Price per/sqft in Electra:$74 / County Avg $130
Avg Walkscore in Electra: 12 / County Avg 33
Avg Year Built in Electra: 1962 / County Avg 1964
Avg Days on Website in Electra: 55 / County Avg 58