Flower Mound Real Estate
Flower Mound: Where Natural Beauty Meets Modern Amenities
Located in Denton and Tarrant counties, Flower Mound, Texas, has steadily risen the charts as one of the most desirable places to live in the Lone Star State. Offering an enticing blend of natural charm and urban conveniences, Flower Mound promises its residents the best of both worlds. Here, we'll explore the town's entertainment, education, and employment prospects.
Entertainment: A Blend of Nature and Culture
Beyond its captivating name, Flower Mound boasts a plethora of entertainment options, catering to a diverse range of interests.
- Nature Reserves: From the namesake Mound to the serene Grapevine Lake, nature lovers are spoilt for choice when it comes to scenic spots and outdoor activities.
- Cultural Outlets: The River Walk at Central Park and local theaters provide cultural enrichment and entertainment.
- Shopping and Dining: With a myriad of shopping centers and gourmet restaurants, there's no shortage of places to indulge in retail therapy or savor a delicious meal.
With such a diverse palette of entertainment options, there’s never a dull moment in Flower Mound.
Education: Building Foundations for the Future
Flower Mound has always emphasized the importance of education. The town’s commitment to fostering learning is evident in its world-class institutions.
- Lewisville Independent School District: This acclaimed district, home to several top-tier schools, guarantees excellence in academic and extracurricular pursuits.
- Higher Education: Nearby universities and colleges, such as the University of North Texas, provide residents with unparalleled access to tertiary education.
- Community Programs: Libraries and community centers offer a wealth of programs, ensuring that learning doesn’t end at the classroom door.
In Flower Mound, education is seen as a lifelong journey, and the town provides all the tools necessary for success.
Employment: Thriving Opportunities Await
The vibrant employment scene in Flower Mound, TX, is powered by a dynamic mix of traditional businesses and innovative sectors.
- Medical Hub: With renowned hospitals and healthcare facilities, the town has become a magnet for medical professionals.
- Business Parks: Lakeside Business District and other commercial hubs house several prominent companies, offering a plethora of job opportunities.
- Local Entrepreneurs: A supportive community and local policies have made Flower Mound a nurturing ground for startups and small businesses.
With its strategic location and a growth-oriented approach, Flower Mound stands out as an employment hotspot in Texas.
Flower Mound Listings Summary
Flower Mound - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in Flower Mound: $1,438,000 / County Avg $739,300
Avg Taxes in Flower Mound: $13,900 / County Avg $8,700
Avg Sq. Ft. in Flower Mound: 3,835 / County Avg 2,728
Avg Price per/sqft in Flower Mound:$375 / County Avg $271
Avg Walkscore in Flower Mound: 31 / County Avg 21
Avg Year Built in Flower Mound: 2004 / County Avg 2009
Avg Days on Website in Flower Mound: 69 / County Avg 62